Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rain rain go away

It has been raining the past few days. And more rain is fore casted for the new few days. Thankfully the lighter colors I have been changing over in my house are still a big help in boosting my spirits and George's as well. I was worried about the colors I was introducing especially the pink, but I forgot how comfortable George is with his manhood and oh the fact that he is color blind does help as well, I found another bird cage this week at Ross. So I decided to do another display. I am starting to love doing birdcages, they are so easy to find small things that suit your fancy. I have some tiny ones and I am going to put some chocolates in them and give them to some friends for Easter. Maybe one chocolate bunny and a few chocolate eggs. Here is the one I did for me.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo....I just love it! ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too. You should come and help me with my things.

      Delete