Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting ready for spring

I decided to chase away winter and embrace Spring. Even though the weather has been very cold in the mornings and getting into the warm 50's maybe into the 60's it is cold to this lifetime Californian. I have started with the entry table. I got rid of the winter warm colors of red and green and embraced the icy spring colors that have haunted us as we enter the beginnings of Spring. I am loving the vintage look of mercury glass and will be adding pink and green soon, as well as some birds I recently purchased in silver. I bought a little silver pug dog to add to the collection but for reasons I do not want to share now, it broke my husbands heart so I am putting it away for now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mercury glass as well. It seems to be coming back in style. I bought a magazine the other day that tells how to make your own mercury glass yourself. Might give it a try

    ReplyDelete