Thursday, December 20, 2012

Zach's crafty gift to his Mommy

Yesterday I spent a few hours with my grandson making cookies and him making a craft for his Mommy for Christmas. Using jumbo jingle bells he was going to make a Christmas tree or a wreath or a present out of the bells and glue them to the inside of a frame. He chose musical note wrapping paper to cover the cardboard. After fooling around with the bells for awhile he decided to take a break and think about it. After I finished cleaning up the kitchen from making sugar cookies with him, he told me that he had decided what he wanted to do. He decided he wanted the first initial of him Mommy's name. K for Kristine. He told me that he didn't have enough bells for M for Mommy, but that was okay. He was the only one that called her that, and she does have a real name after all. He is 8 and I think he did a really good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment