Thursday, May 26, 2011

I love all things bird

I am collecting birds,and have started a white bird collection on my table under the window next to my fireplace. Next to them I havce a green bird and vase and under them I have my green runner which matches my green slip cover on my couch. Every other week I change the slip cover to red and the runner to red and change the vase to red and the bird to red. I am so anal it isn't funny. But I love doing it.
I am now on the look out for pillows that have green and white birds on it and pillows with red and white birds to go with this display. How anal is that?

Here is my white and green display. Next week will be my red and white display.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo with the bird theme. I especially like the beautiful Hydrangias under the window. Your back yard is always beautiful. My own yard is half and half. I simply do not have the time I usually spend outside. In addition this is the first day in weeks that we do not have rain and cold. Now at the risk of complaining, I wish we could simply have a happy medium, not go from one extreme to another. Oh by the way, no more walking on the hail. Love you

    ReplyDelete